Fireboard800-e Pro DualTM is a four (4) port, dual bus PCIe host adapter ideal for multi-camera acquisition systems that require fast and reliable data transfers to the host system. The card allows simultaneous image acquisition from up to 8 cameras at total data throughput of 160 MB/sec using a single x1 PCIe slot, and utilizes deep isochronous FIFO’s that guarantee an uninterrupted data flow.
- Windows 7/8/10 32/64 bit.
- Mac OS X 10.4.x or later.
- Fireboard800-e Pro Dual bulk: 1238
- Fireboard800-e Pro Dual with embedded hardware FireAPI™/Fire-i API SDK™ license: 1722
Each bus of Fireboard800-e™ Pro Dual can connect up to 63 IIDC firewire digital cameras in a peer-to-peer topology. Using Unibrain’s Fire-i™ Software you can connect up to 126 IIDC firewire digital cameras and simultaneously control and stream simultaneously up to eight (8) of them, thus providing an advanced interface solution for machine vision, security, GPS mapping and other professional applications.
External Firewire Hard Drives
You can connect a multiple array of external FireWire devices such as CD-R/W or DVD drives easily. Just plug-in any SBP2 FireWire External Hard Drive to the installed Fireboard800-e™ Pro Dual adapter and immediately add storage to your PC. Unibrain’s Fireboard800-e™ Pro Dual has been thoroughly tested to operate seamlessly with Unibrain’s entire range of External FireWire Hard Drives as well as any third party external storage devices.
Simply connect any DV or HD-DV camcorder to your PC or Mac via Unibrain Fireboard800-e™ Pro Dual Host Adapter. Capture, produce and share your digital video, with any digital video application fast and seamlessly, connecting and operating two camcorders simultaneously.
Fireboard800-ePro Dual™ Host Adapter provides two separate Firewire buses and the benefit of using one single PCIe slot for actually two Firewire adapters. It brings high-performance IEEE-1394b technology to PCI Express systems. Based on the TI XIO2213B PCI Express® 1394b Host Controller with integrated Link and PHY, provides high performance serial connectivity. The TI XIO2213B is capable of transferring data between the PCI Express x1 bus and the 1394 bus at 100Mbits/sec, 200Mbits/sec, 400Mbits/sec and 800Mbits/sec. Fireboard800-e™ provides 4 IEEE 1394b Fully Compliant Cable Ports (2 for each bus).
- Dual XIO2213B High Performance 1394b to PCI Express OHCI integrated Link/PHY host controller chipset.
- Four (4) fully backward compatible, Bilingual 1394b, 9 pin ports at up to 800 Mbits/sec.
- Full compliance with PCI Express revision 1.1, single lane (x1) interface.
- Hardware support for eight (8) DMA channels, which permits the concurrent transmit/receive of up to 8 isochronous data streams.
- Internal power connector (big IDE) for extra power stability.
- Industrial 1394b screw lock cables support.