Unibrain’s USB 4.0 cables are USB-IF certified (USB4 Gen3x2), designed for professional applications, supporting Display Port, PCI express, Thunderbolt 3 and backwards compatibility with USB 3.2, USB 2.0.
The 1 meter (3.3 ft) USB 4.0, features Type-C to Type-C, PVC over-molding on both connectors and braided cable jacket and supports data speeds up to 40 Gbps and up to 100W power delivery.
The cables are available in the following lengths:
1m (39.37 inch) Type-C to Type-C – Part #:1900
- Double shielding for signal protection.
- Supports Display port resolutions up to 8K, 60Hz.
- Built-in high-speed re-timer and e-Mark (power) ICs to guarantee data transition and power stability, preventing overheating and auto-stop when fully charged, ensuring optimal device battery life and safety.
- Wire gauge rating: 30/32/26 and 34/34 Awg, OD: 4.8 mm.
- Transfers data between an external hard drive/ graphic card and laptop or PC at speeds up to 40 Gbps
- Charges and powers MacBook Pro, Windows laptops, or other USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 device from a USB Type-C wall charger.
- Flammability rating: UL 94 V-1.
- Rated voltage/current: 20V/5A.
- RoHS/REACH compliant.