Unibrain introduces a new series of firewire industrial and machine vision cameras, utilizing CCD or CMOS sensors, with a very small and compact housing and extremely lightweight (less than 65 gr).
The ultra small form factor provides more versatility in space and weight considerations. Using IEEE-1394a digital bus protocol and an external trigger to streamline the capture, digitization and processing of color video signal, these cameras are designed to simplify real-time uncompressed color video streaming, digital still image acquisition while maintaining high resolution in various applications.
The cameras are equipped with a CS/C-Type Lens mount for flexible use of industrial C-Mount or CS-mount lenses and also the firewire port comes with industrial screw lock cable support to ensure stable camera connection.
Their most common areas of application, are machine vision, ITS, robotic control, RFID, microscopy and inspection, medical applications, navigation & GPS mapping etc.
- Ultra small housing (29 x 29 x 38 mm)
- External Trigger mode 0~5, 14
- Lightweight, 63 gr (2.1 oz)
- Multi camera auto synchronization
- Low Smear and excellent anti-blooming
- Electronic shutter, speed range 1 usec – 65 sec
- Low power consumption
- Compact black metallic housing
- Tripod adapter support
- 6 pin Hirose connector for trigger
- Activity LED
- Unibrain Fire-i camera control application & drivers.
- Embedded camera license for Unibrain drivers/SDK.
- Unibrain Fire-i API™ development kit.
- Tripod adapter, part number: 4424.
- Hirose 6 pin trigger connector, part number: 4425.
Fire-i 530c (Color): 4472 / Fire-i 530b (Monochrome): 4473
640 x 480
8 bit or 12 bit color RAW – YUV 4:2:2 / 8 bit or 12 bit b/w
7.40 um x 7.40 um
86 (Format-7), 60, 30, 15, 7.5, 3.75
Mode 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 14, 15
Auto-Exposure, Auto-shutter, Brightness, Sharpness
1 x 1394a 6pin port – IIDC v1.31 – 8~30V DC from cable
0 ~ 25 dB / 0 ~ 27 dB
1 usec ~ 3600 sec
0.4 ~ 2.5
|Strobe Output Signal||
Active High, normal or trigger mode
RS-232 (SIO) pass through, Format-7, One shot & multi shot, Multi camera auto-sync
56 dB or better
2 Watt @ +12V DC
|Dimensions / Weight||
29 (W) x 29 (H) x 38 (D) mm / 63 gr. approx.
-5 to +45°C
-20 to +60°C
FCC, CE, MIC, RoHS
Lens cover, Unibrain Fire-i drivers & Fire-i API SDK, 4.5m 1394a cable