*This product has been discontinued
Unibrain introduces a new 1394b (Firewire-800) repeaters family, ideal for industrial and machine vision applications.
FireRepeater-800 PRO™ 5 ports provide the ability to connect up to five (5) firewire 1394b devices and its metallic compact case minimizes the risk of physical damage.
The repeater incorporates locking 9 pin bilingual ports, multiple mounting points and an optional metal bracket to ensure an even more secure physical connection.
FireRepeater-800 PRO™ 5 ports is based on three TSB81BA3D Texas Instruments 1394b PHY chips, providing fully reliable 1394b speed and configuration.
A wall mounting plate is provided optionally (see below for order part numbers).
- Five fully backward Compatible, (1394a-2000 Fully Compliant) Bilingual 1394b Cable Ports operating at 100/200/400/800 Megabits per Second (Mbits/s) with screw lock cable support.
- Compact size: 93 x 62 x 22 mm.
- DC Power connector: Walkman-type 2.0 mm DC, Power Input Range: DC 8V~30V, max. 1.35A.
- Power Consumption (at 12V DC): 1.5W max.
- Full Duplex Data Rate at 100/200/400/800 Mbps.
- Operating Temperature: 0′ – 60′ C.
- RoHS and WEEE compliant.
FireRepeater-800 Pro 5 ports (3 on the front + 2 on the back)
Order Part numbers:
- FireRepeater-800 Pro™ 5 ports: 2503
- 12V Power supply: 1611
- Wall mounting plate & screws: 2504