FireBoardBlue-e™ (new model) is a fast and reliable PCI Express x1 add-in interface card for all external FireWire-enabled devices. Now, Digital Cameras, Hard Drives, CD/DVD drives and Digital Camcorders can be connected to FireboardBlue-e™ in a snap.
FireboardBlue-e™ is a 3 port, OHCI compliant ΙΕΕΕ 1394a PCI express adapter that provides plug ‘n’ play connectivity for FireWire-400 devices and peripherals.
- Windows 7/8/10 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Mac 10.4.x or later.
- FireboardBlue-e bulk: 1213
- FireboardBlue-e with hardware Fire API™ SDK license: 1134
- New generation 1394a PCI express adapter using TI TSB43AB23 1394 PHY/Link controller combined with TI XIO2001 PCI-e to PCI translation bridge.
- 2 external and 1 internal FireWire ports with 100/200/400 Mbps throughput.
- OHCI compliant/Compatible with any FireWire-400 device or peripheral.
- 400Mbps – up to 50MB/sec data rates.
- ‘Big IDE’ (Molex) internal power connector.
- Due to its 4 isochronous transmit/receive contexts the FireboardBlue-e™ host adapter has the exceptional feature to simultaneously control and display up to 4 FireWire digital cameras.
- Operating power consumption 2.5W.
With 4-pin Molex connector the maximum Vbus power per port is 18W and total deliverable Vbus power is 54W.
- RoHS/WEEE compliant.
- CE/FCC/RoHS certified.
- Operating Temperature: 0~65′ C
- Humidity Operating : 0 ~ 80% RH, Non-condensing.
- Low profile bracked included.
IIDC Firewire Digital Cameras
FireboardBlue-e™ is ideal for IIDC industrial and machine vision applications. Using Unibrain’s Fire-i™ Software you can connect up to 63 firewire cameras and simultaneously control and display up to four of them, or more, using Unibrain’s MultiDMA functionality, thus providing an advanced interface solution for machine vision, security, GPS mapping and other professional applications.
External Firewire Hard Drives
You can connect a multiple array of external FireWire devices such as CD-R/W or DVD drives easily. Just plug-in any SBP2 FireWire External Hard Drive to the installed FireboardBlue-e™ adapter and immediately add storage to your PC. Unibrain’s FireboardBlue-e™ has been thoroughly tested to operate seamlessly with Unibrain’s entire range of External FireWire Hard Drives as well as any third party external storage devices.